Friday, February 8, 2013

I need new games to talk about

In case you haven't noticed, I've talked about some games over and over.  I need people to suggest new games to me.

I WILL play Infamous and InFamous 2, so no worries there.

While I can play any rated game, I can only  play M games frequently on my 3DS or PSP.  So, keep that in mind when you are suggesting games. (I have a young brother.  We don't exactly want him watching the God of War cutscenes) (I did play Bioshock on my PS3, that took some time to get through since I could only play it late at night.)

I have promised to write an article about the licensing issues over "Space Marine" 

I will (eventually) finish Alan Wake and Lost Odyssey.  I just need to get them out of the library, again.   

All games must be easy for me to access.  GOG, Library, Gamestop, Virtual Console, PSN, XBL, etc.  They must also need to be reasonably cheap.  I don't have a lot of money. 

Please drop your ideas over the weekend.  I'll pick them up as soon as possible. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm not the best person to ask because the games I play are all games that you've talked about before: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, etc. But what about something related to video games, like Wreck-it-Ralph and how it's gotten so much acclaim for being a GOOD video game movie? Maybe you could write a post on the lack of well-acclaimed video game movies and why you think that is? What would it take to make a good movie about video games, or a good adaptation?

    ReplyDelete